The symposium will have the following objectives:
- To share experience related to the implementation and evaluation of programmes to prevent and treat moderate acute malnutrition (MAM) in infants and children, particularly during the first 1000 days;
- To support overall policy and specific evidence-based programmes dealing with the management of MAM;
- To identify knowledge gaps and define needs for future research to improve the management of MAM;
- To issue recommendations on how to improve the monitoring and evaluation of programmes dealing with the management of MAM; and
- To identify the role of the IAEA in addressing knowledge gaps and evaluating programmes to prevent and treat MAM.
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)