Highlights from the April 2014 issue:
- Why the lack of progress in preventing and treating anaemia in the childbearing year?
- Improving breastfeeding rates in Indonesia
- Interview: Ciro de Quadros, who led some of the world’s most successful immunization campaigns.
- Retaining the rural workforce in Timor-Leste
- How best to distribute anti-malarial bed nets in South Sudan
- Improving local cancer prevention, control and research in Guatemala
- Monitoring progress in fighting noncommunicable diseases in the Caribbean
- Improved water sources are not always safe
- A review of the evidence on mercury exposure from seafood
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)