Highlights from the February 2017 issue: Special theme: vulnerable populations
- Breaking down the barriers to universal health coverage
- Interview: research to improve the health of vulnerable populations
- Associations between drought and conflicts and childhood wasting
- Ensuring support for vulnerable populations:
- During donor transition. Transgender people.
- Recognizing tuberculosis: peer-led active case-finding
- Doctors in rural areas
- Where are immunization programmes inequitable?
- Caring for survivors of conflict:
- SDGs. Rehabilitation services in disaster response.
(Visited 66 times, 1 visits today)