To mark World Hepatitis Day 2017, Oxford University Press has collated articles around the observance day theme of viral hepatitis elimination. Explore a collection of articles showcasing recent hepatitis research around eliminating viral hepatitis, including papers from the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, and a selection from the broader portfolio of medicine and health journals.
The articles will be free to access until October 31st 2017.
- 18,422 feed subscribers
Free subscription to RSS Feeds
- Chlorhexidine for neonatal infection: the ‘game-changer’ we’ve all been waiting for?
- Family Planning: A Global Handbook for Providers
- Ending the HIV/AIDS Pandemic
- A Practical Guide to Implementation Research on Health Systems
- The War on Children: Time to End Violations Against Children in Armed Conflict
10 Most Popular Posts Today
- Definitions and reporting framework for tuberculosis… (6)
- Human ectoparasites and the spread of plague in… (4)
- Chlorhexidine for neonatal infection: the… (4)
- Family Planning: A Global Handbook for Providers (4)
- The War on Children: Time to End Violations Against… (3)
- Free online course: Managing Gender-based Violence… (3)
- A Practical Guide to Implementation Research on… (3)
- Global Leprosy Strategy 2016–2020: Accelerating… (3)
- 2016 World Population Data Sheet (3)
- Special issue: Disabled children and disabling… (2)